Posted on November 7, 2017
What You Should Expect from the New 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander
Wondering what the new Mitsubishi Outlander has in store for you? Even the Mitsubishi service centre Brisbane has today is all geared up to serve Mitsubishi clients with their new offering.
The entire 2017 Outlander series is like a breath of fresh air. Just like other new cars Brisbane has today, it is also integrated with top of the line technology and safety kit. There is nothing you will not love about the new Mitsubishi Outlander.
Below are the things you should expect from the new 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander for sale Brisbane dealerships offer:
1. Roomy Interior. When it comes to cabin size and storage space, the new 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander will not disappoint.It is perfect for family trips, group outings or even for solo travellers. Whether you want to pick your kids from school, go shopping, or go out with family and friends, you can count on the new model to take you to different places. You can choose between the 5-seat or the 7-seat variant for more flexibility.
2. Top of the Line Safety Features. Over the years, Mitsubishi has adopted technological innovations, especially when it comes to safety standards. Below are a few safety features that are added to the new Mitsubishi Outlander series:
- It now has lane-departure warning feature that you can switch off if the warning beep becomes annoying.
- You can also count on the lane change assist feature that will warn you if there is a vehicle or person in your blind spot. This makes driving safer and convenient.
- Its adaptive radar cruise control also helps you slow down or speed up to match the pace of the vehicle on the front.
- The autonomous emergency braking system is also a great addition to ensure you and your passengers’ safety on the road.
- Geared with seven airbags to cushion you and your passengers in case an inevitable car crash happens.
- The steering wheel is fitted with a camera button so you can have an extra view around you.
- It’s excellent smartphone integration with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is a great relief.
- It scored a 5-star ANCAP safety rating plus a full sized spare wheel.
These are just a few safety features that were added to the new Mitsubishi Outlander. You can ask any expert from a Mitsubishi service centre Brisbane has today for a complete list of features or visit http://www.toowongmitsubishi.com.au for more details.
3. Practical. If you want to take advantage of natural sunlight while on the road, you can opt for the Mitsubishi Outlander Exceed as it comes with an electric sunroof. It is covered with a five-year/100,000 kilometre factory warranty as well as a one-year free roadside assistance. You can even extend the free roadside assistance to five years provided that you ensure that the car is maintained in a certified Mitsubishi service centre Brisbane has to offer.
The above are just a few things you should expect from the new 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander models. The next time you shop for an SUV, take a look at the all-new Mitsubishi Outlander that dealerships offer today. You can compare it with other Mitsubishi models like the Mitsubishi Lancer for sale Brisbane dealers have today.
Before deciding which model is perfect for your needs, go ahead and ask the dealer for a test drive. Authentic dealers will not hesitate to let you test the car model you are interested in. For more details, check out this at http://www.toowongmitsubishi.com.au/